Saturday, January 16, 2010

Narcissism... If it worked for Diablo Cody...

Social networks... Blogs... Is it just a form of Narcissism? I mean, I just signed up on this site this morning, because I wanted to share my thoughts with the ether, and why? For a feeling of acceptance, I guess.

I used to drive a truck for a living, and at that point in my life, it was just basically me alone with my thoughts. Day in, day out. Now, I'm home on a permanent basis, and instead of sharing thoughts and stories from the road, it'll probably be something that's making me angry, amused or confused at that particular time. And, for who?

I think I remember hearing that Diablo Cody was "discovered" on here, so, I'll just keep my fingers crossed. Oh, wait... I have to do something outrageous...

No comments:

Post a Comment